Friday, December 03, 2010

That day is it? WHAT?!

OK, so, um, anyways...

Today I went to work, at my lovely job; the first time since the day before Thanksgiving. My particular store closed the day before Thanksgiving, as the owner, KEVIN (who, I learned the day before I met him, is black...don't hate...) is closing my store. Apparently, he isn't making enough money...*cough*. So, I am the only one, other than our general manager, Lavena, that is working at this other location...we called our store Stone School, as that was it's road, and this other store, Stadium, as that is this store's road...Stadium had all the newer, awesome shit. Stone School got all the old hand-me-downs...whatever. They closed Stone School. None of us made it to Stadium except for Lavena and me. Which makes me sad. I wish at least 3 people came with me. Mandi, she was the cook that relieved me in the evenings. We had the same purse. Were quite alike in the weird department. Used to live in the same shitty trailer at totally separate times. She was fun. Then Bobbi, she was like 46, and lost a marble or 2 over the years...she was fun, I worked with her the last day we were open, she makes me laugh so much!! Then Kurt, he was my Sunday driver, he actually tried to do his job when he worked with me. He bought be lunch at Amhos on Sundays, which was DELICIOUS...and he was always fun to work with somebody who knew what they were doing.

Wow, now if that isn't a run on sentence, I don't know what is.

This particular store, I feel like the odd man out. Yeah, it's my first day, and I should feel like it's my first, as I'm working with an entirely new group of people, but they all do shit weird. They make dough weird, and I'm such a weakling I can't even pick up the dough to put it on the table to cut it up, and they do sheet outs weird, and their phones are weird, and Kevin was so far up my ass today I could just about taste his fro.

I want a new job. This one bugs me. And I don't like Becky. She is absolutely worthless.

OK. I'm done. Just had to bitch a little.

No comments: