Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spontaneous Combustion

OK, so to start right into it, I had finally got my new window motors last Thursday...I was so excited, because daddy said he'd fix that and my 'lets not hold a charge' issue too...lol Gmarrie, my car won't hold a charge either...we should just set our cars on fire...anyways, I went to a movie with Michelle and Aunt Barb Sunday (The Blind Side...good movie, btw) and daddy went to work. He called as I was in line with Michelle for junk food and told me, to my surprise, that my diver side window was working just fine. A little slow, but OK. "TWWHHHAATTT????" I say, and apparently it was working fine. Since it stopped the one day, I never re-tested it, that seemed pointless. I guess I should have. Whatever. I was quite frustrated but whatever.

After the movie, I go to daddy's house, and he says "I have good news and bad news, good news is I put the relay in and now your amp doesn't draw power while the key is off!" which was why my battery kept needing to be jumped every other day..."bad news, the window motors are wrong. They don't fit."

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, after cussing and being angry, I finally decided it wasn't as big of a deal now that the driver side worked well. I also decided that I would just steal one of the back window motors and put it in the front. Bayani doesn't need to be rolling the window down any time soon...

Yeah. I wish some rich doctor would tell me he would give me a million dollars if I flashed him. I would so do it.

1 comment:

GingaVitis said...

hm... first of all, does it have to be a rich doctor? if i find one, i'll let you know...we'll hit him up twice :D

second... holy crap you didn't tell me your car was doing that too!!! does it still do it, or did it get fixed? that wasn't very clear. as for my car, well, for now i just have the negative cable to the battery all loosened up, so all i have to do when i stop is pop the hood and unhook the negative. it's really simple, just like locking my door i'm so used to it! it's a new way of not stealing my car...except it's kinda obvious since i leave the hood popped.

and i love my car too much to set it on fire... sorry... it is such a sweet car... it is a ginger car. even with all it's issues! hopefully the back motors work... in my car they are totally different sizes, so that won't work for me.

-G